Multi-frequency Quiet Alarms
- Quieter “ssh-ssh” sound, operates effectively at 5 decibels lower than conventional beeping alarms.
- Does not contribute to noise-pollution, sound subsides quickly outside the danger zone.
- Ideal for environments with varying levels of noise, self-attenuating 5-10 decibels above the background noise level.
- Broadband sound gives workers wearing HPDs and people with hearing difficulties a better chance of hearing the alarm.
Whether driving on-road or operating machinery on-site, workplace safety is always a huge concern and number one priority. One of the most prevalent causes of workplace injuries and fatalities is being struck by a reversing vehicle. Reversing vehicles now accounting for a quarter of all workplace deaths. With 90% of reversing accidents occurring off-road (loading bays, parking lots, quarry sites, warehouses etc.).
The traditional ‘beep beep’ system, although still prevelant today, has proven to be unreliable, confusing, a key contributor to noise-pollution and often ignored.
The solution - a quieter, safer alternative in the form of ‘white sound’. Created using broadband technology, Brigade’s bbs-tek® White Sound® back-up alarm emits a ‘ssh-ssh’ sound, similar to breaking waves, that’s highly directional, gentler on the ear and easier for workers and pedestrians to pinpoint.
A revolutionary new generation of alarms that are rapidly superseding the ‘beep beep’ products of the past.
Street SMART bbs-tek
Not only the safest alarm in the world, but with the inclusion of the self-adjusting models, they’re also the smartest.
- Continually adjust to 5-10 decibels above ambient noise level
- Neighbourhood friendly, ideal for night-time deliveries, waste pick-up, 24HR construction and emergency works
Turn Indicator Warning
Mounted to the side of the vehicle, the bbs-tek® Turn Indicator alarm synchronises an audible warning with the vehicle indicator lights. This means when the nearside indicator is activated, an alarm informs cyclists or pedestrians of the vehicle’s intention to turn.
- Suitable for left turn or right turn applications.
- Built in mute function.
The multi-frequency broadband sounds of the HEAVY DUTY bbs-tek® can be heard through ear defenders, a huge advantage over tonal alarms where a single strident tone is blocked out.
- IP68 rating
- Heard when wearing hearing protection devices (HPDs)