BIG HELP FOR SMALL FLEETS
Vehicle Tracking to Reduce Expenses and Increase Productivity
Ideal for all types of service businesses, such as Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC), Plumbing, Landscaping, Pest Control, and Electrical.
- Know where your vehicles are at all times with Geotab. See real-time location on a map and dispatch the nearest vehicle to a customer.
- Save time spent on admin with accurate driver start and end-time records for payroll.
Extend Your Vehicle Lifetime Value
Keep vehicles and power equipment in good shape and reduce the risk of break-downs with Geotab Fleet Reports. You can track maintenance needs from a central location and easily arrange maintenance for your current and upcoming needs. This will help keep costs down and maximize vehicle uptime.
- Easily schedule maintenance reminders by time or distance, mileage or even engine hours.
- Track fuel use and fill-ups, and set rules for speeding and idling to keep costs down.
Connected Dash Cameras You Can AffordSmartWitness 2-in-1 Dash Cameras combine critical ADAS functionality with a forward-facing HD camera.
- Plug'n Play installation at a price you can afford.
- Real-time audible alerts support driver safety.
- Cloud-based alert data for Fleet Manager monitoring and awareness.
When connected to an onboard camera, this reversing radar system provides visual, audible and image overlapping alerts.
Having sensor data combined with a real-time camera image has proven to reduce driver stress and limit distractions thanks to the all-in-one view display.
Management Software Made for You ...
Manage your entire fleet from one web-based platform. Easily set up rules for driving and get an alert when rules are broken.
- View a live map of your vehicles and assets
- See trends in fuel use, idling and more
- Check the maintenance history of a vehicle
... and Your Drivers
Automates driver coaching with customizable safety rules and delivers an audible in-vehicle alert when needed, for:
- harsh braking
- sharp cornering
- seat belt use
- driving in reverse