Veilig® Reversing Cameras

DiCan Inc Default Image

Veilig® Reversing Cameras

Vehicle Backup Safety Systems


Request A Quote

No Spotter. No Problem.

99% of the time drivers are behind the wheel, they are moving forward.  But it's the rest of the time, that tiny 1 percent when they are backing up -- when a disproportionate number of collisions take place. In fact, the National Safety Council estimates that 25% of accidents can be blamed on poor backing techniques.

Preventing back over incidents with Veilig reversing safety technology.