Veilig® Reversing Cameras

DiCan Inc Default Image

Veilig® Reversing Cameras

About 99 percent of the time drivers are behind the wheel, they are moving forward.  But it's the rest of the time -- that tiny 1 percent when they are backing up -- when a disproportionate number of collisions take place. In fact, the National Safety Council estimates that 25 percent of accidents can be blamed on poor backing techniques.

Request A Quote

Cover your assets with reversing safety technology from DiCAN.  From industrial grade vehicle camera systems to a wide variety of obstacle detection systems and other accessories (ie: mobile DVR, camera wash, reversing alarms, etc), we are equipped to help you reduce the probability of damage to assets and personnel when your vehicles are required to back up.

For application appropriate hardware recommendations, please call our office today or fill out the ‘Request a Quote’ option on this page.