Work With Us
We serve our customers with integrity and outstanding technical support.
Heavy Vehicle Electronics Installer
Do you like solving problems? Do you want to work for a company that specializes in providing vehicle safety technologies? Then let’s talk! We are DiCAN Inc. – a Canadian owned and operated business growing nation-wide. We thrive on integrity and teamwork and are looking to grow our service technician team! Sound like a place you would want to be?
As a Service Technician, you will install various vehicle safety products GPS/AVL electronics. You will also have the following responsibilities
- Installation and service of +12VDC/24VDC aftermarket electronics and safety sensors.
- Mechanical installation of external sensors which require appropriate vehicle modification for mounting and cable routing.
- Use of software for configuration of sensors.
What we require:
- Valid G2 license with clean abstract Automotive 12VDC/24VDC wiring experience
- Ability to work safely, keeping the workspace clean and organized, free of hazards
- Mechanical aptitude with strong problem-solving skills, skills for installation of safety equipment on all manner of vehicles and equipment.
- Excellent people skills for in-person interaction with customers.
- Computer aptitude for sensor configurations and troubleshooting. Willingness to travel.
Willingness to learn and collaborate with a team.
If you work with us, you can expect the following:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Extended health care benefits
- Scaled 4-day work week
DiCAN is a place to build your career built on the following principles:
Teamwork: Join a dedicated team focused on maintaining our core values and a high level of integrity and professionalism for all clients and team members alike.
Diversity: We provide opportunities to develop skills in mechanical, automotive electronics and telematics fields.
Customer Service: Our goal is to provide the highest quality products, installations, and support while encouraging innovation.
If you see challenges as opportunities and want to grow with us, submit your resume and include your salary expectations in your cover letter.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process, if you require a specific accommodation, please let us know.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate: St. Catharines, ON L2N 1K8. Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Experience: automotive technician: 1 year (preferred)
Licence/Certification: Driver's License (preferred)
Willingness to travel: 75% (preferred)